Eternia: Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternia: Prologue

A world torn by the hatred of war.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Found a bug? Post it here please

Go down 
+2
Enzuigiri
Method Acting
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Method Acting
Admin
Method Acting

Found a bug? Post it here please Empty
PostSubject: Found a bug? Post it here please   Found a bug? Post it here please I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:09 am

Remember to include a description of the bug and the steps to reproduce it.
Back to top Go down
http://byond.com/members/writinganewone
Enzuigiri

PostSubject: Party Bug   Found a bug? Post it here please I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Create a squad
Invite 2 people( I don't know if it has to be two people but my party had 2 + me)

When you relog. you will still have the health bars from the 2 people in your party. I'm just going to assume its because parties do not delete/remove you from party when you log.(assuming)
Back to top Go down
Chwgt

PostSubject: Random Fireball?   Found a bug? Post it here please I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:40 am

Not sure if it's a bug, and don't know how to re-create it because I just walked over and it was there. But there is a fireball floating on the right side of the cave near the bottom, for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
Chwgt

PostSubject: Party Bug   Found a bug? Post it here please I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:41 am

When you have a party and one of them logs out, the health bar for that player stays on your screen.
Back to top Go down
Redisec

PostSubject: Buggy Duggy   Found a bug? Post it here please I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Here's one of the buggs I found as i ventured into the worlds of Eternia
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/715/buggbetabeforeupdate.jpg/

He was stuck there and I could shot him from a far untill his face headbutted the ground, and if you look closely you notice I have 3 skills of one sort, it could be upgraded 3 times

And I wont lie if I take it for granted that you know mobs can run through almost everything but we cant

Now here's another stuck beast in this wild game...
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/717/morebuggish.jpg/
This guy also wont move and I can drain him without him resisting... soo thats all for me, and I suppose the flying fireballs already have been said, bye then...
Back to top Go down
Neji11

PostSubject: Direction Messup   Found a bug? Post it here please I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:24 am

Hey, i found this bug (due to the fact that my internet sucks) that when a person dies in a certain direction (then my internet cuts off) and i log back in and click release wich ever direction i died in my char will just walk or run in that same direction forever and ever.
Back to top Go down
Redisec

PostSubject: New Bugg   Found a bug? Post it here please I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Found a bugg, found a path you can walk through up to the mountain...or the cliff

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/62/buggu.jpg/Found a bug? Post it here please Buggu
Back to top Go down
RyuShinto

PostSubject: Resilience Bug   Found a bug? Post it here please I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Upon each death as an Exorcist with holy aura enabled, resilience decreases at a rate of 5 per death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found a bug? Post it here please   Found a bug? Post it here please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found a bug? Post it here please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternia: Prologue :: Suggestions-
Jump to: