Eternia: Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternia: Prologue

A world torn by the hatred of war.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Suggestions, and Review of the Test Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pride

My Suggestions, and Review of the Test Server Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestions, and Review of the Test Server   My Suggestions, and Review of the Test Server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 am

This game so far is amazing. Great graphics, nice systems. Here are my suggestions.
-----------
Skill Buying and Viewing:

Whenever you have enough skill points, you get a skill just by clicking on it. In my opinion, whenever you click a skill, it should open a description window, saying the skills name, description, and skill point cost. I also think you shouldn't be able to buy the highest skills until you buy the lower ones.
-----------
Specialty:

At the moment, an occultist or exorcist can get any and every power in the game. I suggest that in the very beginning, after you choose your class(Exor or Occult), you choose your Mana-Type, which is how you release your mana, in the form of Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, or Lightning. You automatically access to obtaining your class skills, and your Mana-Type(IE Occultist with Fire)
-----------
Class Types:

I suggest adding different types of Occultist. Exorcist is basically it's own thing, meaning there can't be any more types of Exorcist, but Occultism has limitless powers. Here are my suggestions for a few Occult-Style Classes.

Witch/Warlock: Rather then being able to instantly learn their powers, they'll have a Spellbook. And each time they learn their first power, say Hex for example, they have to master that ability before gaining access to a new one.

Summoner: They will be able to summon and control all sorts of demons, and animals, such as the Succubus, Yokai, and their strongest summon would be the ability to summon a Phoenix.

Voodoo User: This is similair to the Occultist Class now. You'd be able to use your own body as a Voodoo Doll, connecting yourself to someone else. If they hit you, you'd take the damage, but so would they. And if you heal, they heal. It's a downside. However, you'd also obtain the Reverse Voodoo Chain, which would harm them, and whatever damage they are harmed(They lose 20 HP), you gain it.(You gain 20 HP)
-----------
Map Locations, and Beast NPC:

Here are just a few of my ideas for a bigger map and the creatures in that map.

Hellish Caverns: A cave, with lava and heat enough to kill any human. Staying in here for too long will begin to overheat you and drain your health. Only way to avoid the heat is with your Fire Aura.

-Dragon
-Hellhound(A Black Dog with Red Eyes and Bone-Like Formed Wings)
-Harpy(A female demon with large wings, and talons that slash and cut up the victim)

Sea of the Kraken: A Large Sea, traveling through it is impossible without a boat, or the ability of a Water aura(Which will allow you to walk on it.) If you lose mana while walking on it, you fall in and drown.

-Siren(A Female Demon, much like a Mermaid, that can lure you to your doom. She can use her tail to swim up and jump onto your ship, and attack you.)

-Kraken(A Large Sea Beast, which can attack your ship, and destroy it, leaving you in the water to drown)
-----------
Back to top Go down

My Suggestions, and Review of the Test Server
Page 1 of 1